× Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

world news - 11-7-20

Больше
3 нед. 2 дн. назад #517844 от Craigtup
Craigtup создал тему: world news - 11-7-20
In the second half of July 10 (local time), tropical storm Fay hit the East coast of the United States, which formed two days earlier off the coast of North Carolina. It made landfall in the Atlantic city area of new Jersey. At the same time, the wind speed reached 85 km/h.

Several States were affected by the disaster. Due to heavy rains and storm surge flooding occurred in the coastal cities of the States of Maryland, Delaware and new Jersey. On some sections of roads, motorists had to escape on the roofs of their cars, waiting for help from firefighters.

"Fay" did not avoid the city of new York, where the wind felled trees and snapped wires, which also caught fire due to rain. Roads and underpasses were flooded in some areas. According to the Weather Channel, a police officer was injured - she was seriously injured while helping to remove a tree that fell on a taxi.

Fay is currently located in the Eastern part of new York state and has already lost the characteristics of a tropical cyclone. It is moving North at 28 km/h. The wind speed is estimated at 55 km/h. In new York and parts of the New England region, warnings of heavy rain and the threat of flash flooding are in effect, according to the US national hurricane tracking center (NHC).

The disaster also affected the political life of the country. Donald Trump had to cancel a campaign rally in new Hampshire, which was supposed to be held on July 11 under the open sky in the city of Portsmouth.

"Fay" became the record-breaking early tropical cyclone with the letter " F " in the Atlantic. This happened two months earlier - usually the sixth named storm of the hurricane season in this region happens in September, when the ocean has warmed up enough, the Washington Post notes.

Before that, the record was held by tropical storm Franklin, which formed on July 21, 2005, North of the Bahamas and made its way to the canadian island of Newfoundland.

In new Jersey, the last time hurricane Irene made landfall was in late August 2011. And at the end of October 2012, the state reached hurricane sandy, which by that time had lost the characteristics of a tropical cyclone. Both of these storms caused serious damage and resulted in the death of about 200 people in the United States.

Recall that the hurricane season in the Atlantic officially begins on June 1 and lasts until November 30. The national oceanic and atmospheric administration (NOAA) climate prediction center forecasts 13 to 19 named storms this season, of which 6 to 10 may become hurricanes, including 3 to 6 major hurricanes, according to Stormnews.

The average season has 12 storms, including 6 hurricanes, including 3 major hurricanes.

It is expected that the hurricane season in the Atlantic in 2020 will be higher than normal. With a 60% probability, the number of tropical cyclones will exceed the norm, 30% - the season will be close to normal, and 10% - the number of storms will be below average.

Read more:
http://maer-rus.ru/community/threads/payday-loans-online-in-illinois.22105/
http://ffxi-phantasia.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=2624#p2624%22/
http://ru.evbud.com/projects/1368575/
http://zbzxlt.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16410&extra=
http://www.donbass-info.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=269188&p=784867#p784867

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Время создания страницы: 0.068 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум

About Natura

Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Call Us

Phone: 1 800 1234 567

Mobile: 1 888 1234 567

Fax: 1 888 1234 567

Email Us

hello@changeme.com

Drop us an email and we'll respond within 24 hours.